Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jenna Fischer

jenna fischer

John Krasinski on 'Regis,' Jenna Fischer on 'Leno,' Larry David on ...
Can you believe Jim and Pam's wedding week is already here? Oh, yeah, we can too...

LA-Story.com: Secrets of the Red Carpet: Jenna Fischer Becomes a ...
The Office's Jenna Fischer and her makeup artist Vanessa Scali designed a look that was easy and sexy: Pale, gold skin and a smoky bronze eye. We liked her look because very much similar to what came down the...

Photo of Jenna Fischer at 2009 Primetime Emmy Awards | Love It or ...
For Jenna Fischer's look this evening, it's her lightly braided updo that takes center stage. Notice how her honey-toned highlights are perfectly placed, peeping out in all the right places. She keeps her makeup in the pink color family ...

Jenna Fischer Fan | Your #1 Source for Everything Jenna Fischer ...
Jenna Fischer Fan.Org is a dedicated fansite to the amazing actress of NBC's The Office with a growing gallery, media vault, and much more for every Jenna Fan.

CocoPerez: Jenna Fischer In Reem Acra
Jenna Fischer worked it at the Emmys! Quit a departure for her! The Office actress isn't always a red carpet sensation, but in this black satin Reem Acra mermaid dress, she oozes classic sex kitten. This is the best we've seen her look! ...

A Little Help For Jenna Fischer
A Little Help For Jenna Fischer I admit, I love the Jim/Pam dynamic of The Office. I don't just like it because the couple is so cute, but because I think both actors are really talented. Unfortunately, breaking out from the success of ...

Jenna Fischer at the Emmy Awards 2009: Get The Look ...
The Office's Jenna Fischer and her makeup artist Vanessa Scali designed a Golden Goddess look that was easy and sexy: Pale, gold skin and a smoky bronze eye. Here's how to get the look: SKIN: “I first applied spot foundation only where ...

Mila Kunis, Leighton Meester, Jenna Fischer Also Make Emmy Impact ...
Though few were going to rival the red carpet impact made by Olivia Wilde and Jessica Lowndes in the initial wave of photographs, a number of the industry'...

Jenna Fischer: Classic 'Office' episode tonight - Lifeline Live ...
The Office returns for a new season tonight, reminds Jenna Fischer in a MySpace blog post. She calls it "very 'classic' office" episode (NBC, 9 pm). USA TODAY's Robert Bianco says it's "unusually funny." She also mentions that, today, ...

jenna fischer amy adams and isla fisher look alike right?
im 13 and I added stuff to my new story. I changed the name of my best friend, too. Would you edit/proofread/suggest stuff. When it says Class Time, thats a new chapter. Here it is



“Naomi, look,” is all my best friend Evangeline said, with a smirk on her face.
I caught her drift when I saw her hands forming a weird sign. I can also tell by her eyes, she means to say, “Naomi! It’s him! The guy! The one that you love! He’s here! At our school!”
Andrew Schaeffer. This is inevitable. Irrevocable. Beyond my wildest dreams. Andrew Schaeffer just smiled at me. And I’m not trying to be conceited, but I think he likes my new haircut. Or maybe, I am being completely dim-witted. There is absolutely, no way possible, that he smiled at me. Maybe it was Evangeline, although she always says I am prettier than her, she always attracts the guys. It must be something about her smile, her personality, or maybe because she is downright hilarious.
Wait. He’s here? At school? Now I know he wasn’t smiling at me. I go to school with a bunch of beauty queens; you know, the girls that spend an hour just doing their hair for gym.
Everyone dreams about looking into the eyes of their lover on the first day of high school. Then, he graduates early, they go to the same college, and bam, they get married and have 3 lovely kids.
Although that’s not exactly my dream, I only got up to the “looking in the eyes” part.
Either way, I am either hallucinating, or I’m dreaming.
“Hello? Naomi? You’ve been staring at the wall for two minutes. OH! You were daydreaming again, weren’t you? What does that matter? He looked and smiled at you!”
Although I love Evangeline like a sister, sometimes I can’t get her to stop talking. I need my quiet time. The time I use to think. What does it matter now; high school is so far okay.


Class Time

“Oh hey, Naomi! Who do you have first,” George Hughes asked.
“Er, hey George. I got Hansen. Is she nice?”
George’s smile kind of creeped me out, it made her seem so evil.
“Yeah, she’s a good teacher, too. Do you know where the class is?”
“Yeah. I think. Wait. Never……mind?”
Was Nikki really wearing that? I thought she was a tomboy. Wow. She already has three people trailing behind her. It’s been three months and she already changed by a landslide. This would be the type of change that isn’t good.
“Naomi. Okay, you are ignoring me. Hello? Naomi. This is sad. This is disappoi-“
“SHHH! Look at Nikki. Why is she wearing a tank top? And those shorts. Ew, those shorts. I can’t believe she would wear that. You know what? I don’t even care. If she wants to be like that, she can,” I realized how jealous I sounded after the words came out of my mouth.

“Hey George! It’s been so long. I think you grew! That’s cool,” Evangeline was back already.
“Come on Naomi, class starts in six minutes. Let’s get to walking. Bye George.”
“Bye Naomi. Bye Evangeline.”

Miss Marie Hanson. That’s my first class. Two minutes away. One minute. We are there.
“Hello, class. I am Miss Hansen,” she said as she wrote it in a childish writing style. Very rounded. I think that is good.
She is taking attendance and doing the classic “This is the name on my roster, if you have a preferred nickname that you go by, let me know.”
Who are all these people? Could there really be that many different schools? I only recognize nine names. Naomi Fischer (me). Evangeline Harrison. Jamie Jackson and her twin brother Darren. Linda Chen. Nikki Watson and her three followers: Jenna Perry, Hannah Johnson, and Annie Peters, queen of all bubble-brains.
“You walked in together, sat down next to each other, and you are talking. I am going to take a wild guess here; are you two best friends,” Miss Hansen was looking at Evangeline and me.
“Yes. But we aren’t that loud during class,” I begin.
“Yeah. It’s like we laugh and talk a lot, but we work, too,” Evangeline continued.
“That’s why we were always allowed to sit by each other.”
“We will see about that. Oh, and sorry if I scared you. I just like to know my students. It helps me understand their homework, stories, poems, and interpretations of literature."


I changed my story a little and added stuff. Would you read it?
is jenna fischer the voice on proactive commercial


who is the voice on the new proactive commercial?



What pumps is Jenna Fischer wearing on February '09 Self Magazine Cover?
what do you prefer? a girl who looks more sweet innocent/wholesome (ie-Jenna Fischer) or a girl who wears heavy makeup (ie-Kim Kardashian) & doesn't look as sweet innocent or wholesome? Why?


guys: wholesome/innocent look vs. not?
I wanted to get Jenna Fischer, John Krasinski, Rainn Wilson, and Steve Carell's autographs (BIG fan of THE OFFICE) but I don't want to send them any of my OFFICE fanfare just in case I never get it back. I got Angela Kinsey's autograph just by sending a SASE so I didn't actually have to send her anything to sign. Thanks so much!


Where could I get a celebrity's head shot photo like the ones you give to them to autograph?
because I think she has light brown hair and my sister says she is red hair--and she is nott! She is not red hair at all, is it?


what color is jenna´s fischer hair? (pam from the office)?
For years now i've been a huge admirer of the NBC hit tv show "The Office". I started watching while on my first deployment to the middle east and I still proclaim it as my favorite TV show to watch. I have always saw myself in Jim. I mean the way I act, the lax attitude towards life and living, the shyness in saying certain things and even the fears that we both have are mirror images of each other. Heck i've even had the same hair type as him even before I started watching the show. Granted military hair doesn't leave you with much but I promise you my hair is at maximum length for military standards and is always messed up. And naturally with living vicariously through Jim I have honestly fallen in love with Pam. I just don't get it. I search all my life to find my dream girl and I turn on the TV and there she is. It's not Jenna Fischer that i'm drawn to (even though I will say without the same attitude she still sparks my interest). It's Pam! The way she walks, the sound of her sweet soft voice. The words that she speaks seem to hug your body making you feel so warm and comfortable, resonating in your head for hours on end to the point where you can't work for a single second without thinking of her. I swear every time that show starts and I see her in her little cardigans I can feel my heart pounding harder and harder. Her skin seems just the right tone of paleness and her beautiful seemingly soft brunette hair (with a little bit of strawberry mixed in there) just floating off her shoulders. I just don't get it. I searched continents to discover the right girl only to see her on TV as a fictional character that I can never have nor be with. It's sounds so stupid and childish but I honestly feel heartbroken. This is just rediculous. I'm rediculous.Let me point out that television shows and movies together are designed to create a fictional personality that is like any other that exists in reality. Aside from being designed by a screen writer what is so different about these characters that makes them not human. They are played by real people, showing seemingly real emotions, and real situations that can very well happen in reality.


Help!!! I'm in love with a fictional character( Pam Beesley).?
I have been a huge fan of The Office since early 07 and I find Pam Beesley (Jenna Fischer) to be my idea of my dream girl. Everything about her seems soo perfect it's unreal. Anyways after watching this youtube video I find myself speechless and completely in love with Jim and Pam as a couple. Not that I wasn't before but this just put it up in the stratosphere. Just watch and tell me what you think. I think Pam is alot like Jenna in real life. Even when asked when she feels most comfortable and beautiful she says that she is most at ease when she's just wearing a hoodie with her hair up. It's hard to see her as being an actress because the person that she is just doesn't line up with what a typical hollywood star acts like. She is extremely down to earth (not stuck up and snobby) and easily approachable. Not to mention that she got the "girl next-door" look about her and is not afraid to let her hair down. Yep i'm definately in love! ;-)


Jim and Pam from The Office?
I've been trying to find interviews and q&a videos of John Krasinski & Jenna Fischer, but can't seem to find a whole lot. I've searched Youtube and google videos, also hulu, but I'm wondering if there is any other sites where I can find some videos or promos of John Krasinski & Jenna Fischer together. thanks

No comments: