Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wil Wheaton

wil wheaton

Tonight Wil Wheaton starts a geek war on national TV | SCI FI Wire
Tonight Wil Wheaton starts a geek war on national TV, by Jenna Busch, for SCI FI Wire,, the Syfy news service.

wil wheaton
Today wil wheaton is the hottest topic in blogosphere. This is interesting topic because every one talking about this and you can find them in forum, google.

The Big Bang Theory – Die, Wil Wheaton, die! | CliqueClack TV
Well, well, well ... if it isn't Wil Wheaton playing ... Wil Wheaton. In the geekdom that is comic and science fiction, the world in which our Big Bang.

sfresht second life on earth: Wil Wheaton Bigbang Theory
It's a race against the time, because tonight Wil Wheaton---a god among geeks---will rock Sheldon's humankind. And why wouldn't he? Any geek designer his/her collecting of multi-colored lightsabers knows that where there is a Wil there ...

Wil Wheaton on Big Bang Theory : In Entertainment
Wil Wheaton on Big Bang Theory. Wil Wheaton appears on tonights The Big Bang Theory called The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary. Sheldon played by Jim Parsons challenges the actor to a game of Mystic Warlords of Ka'a, a fictional, magic. ...

Wil Wheaton Guests on The Big Bang Theory : SF Universe - SF ...
Tonight, on the The Big Bang Theory, it's a geek on geek smackdown as Sheldon (Jim Parsons, left) tries to settle a score with his nemesis, Wil Wheaton (right) in “The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary.” It happens tonight, October 19, ...

Photos: w00tstock v1.0, Featuring Adam Savage, Wil Wheaton & Paul ...
Here are a few photos I shot last night at w00tstock v1.0, a wonderful geekfest featuring Adam Savage, Wil Wheaton and Paul and Storm, Molly Lewis, Kid Beyond and Kasper Hauser. Tickets are still available for tonight's October 20th ...

News|Blog|Video » apple earnings, seregon o dassey, wil wheaton ...
apple earnings seregon o dassey wil wheaton aapl jeff mathis alcs game 3 monday night football october 19 vito and nicks pizza eddie royal living to 100 malthus.

The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary - WWdN: In Exile
I'm at w00tstock right now, and I haven't even seen the show, but I thought it would be fun to write a post in advance so anyone who watched The Big Bang Theory tonight would have a place to talk about it. If everything goes according ...

Who was your favorite character in Stand by Me 1986 film?
I just saw the movie Toy Soldiers over the weekend
the one from 1991 not the one about the toys lol
with Sean Astin and Wil Wheaton
anyway it was WAY better than i expected!!!!!
it was really exciting and kinda funny
i cried when Joey died, because the terrorists let him go, and then he shoots the gun so his friends can escape with him... i know it was stupid of him to shoot the gun, but he died to save his friends!!
it was so sweet
my favorite characters were Joey and Billy
so has anyone seen it, what do you think, and whos your favorite character(s)???


Toy Soldiers movie (1991)??
My sister and I are huge fans of the movie "Stand By Me" (starring River Phoenix, Wil Wheaton, Corey Feldman, and Jerry O'Connell) and were looking to find any kind of cute movie memorabilia. We especially like the idea of finding "Stand By Me" t-shirts. :-)

Any ideas as to where to find some? If you know of any websites or stores, please tell us. It would be extremely helpful! Thanks so much!


Where can I find cute "Stand By Me" movie memorabilia (t-shirts, posters, etc.)?
I absolutely adore the movie "Stand By Me" (starring River Phoenix, Wil Wheaton, Corey Feldman, and Jerry O'Connell), and love the book version of it (called "The Body" written by Stephen King).

My sister and I have been searching and searching for "Stand By Me"/"The Body" fan-fiction, but to no avail. We've come across some on fanfiction.net, but there aren't very many. We've also seen some people online talking about reading this fan-fiction, and are wondering where in the world they are reading them at. We're starting to think that there must be some secret "Stand By Me" fan-fiction website that we just don't know about. We're getting pretty frusterated.

If you know of any websites or anything with any "Stand By Me"/"The Body" fan-fiction, please tell us where to find them. Also, if you have read some and have some recommendations, you are more than welcome to include them. It would be extremely helpful. Thanks so much!


Help! Desperately looking for good "Stand By Me" fan-fiction...?
It's a sci-fi/horror movie starring Wil Wheaton. It has to be free, and I'd prefer it not to have to download anything.
I love you all you can help me in my desperate time of need.


Where can I watch The Curse (1987) online?
I heard about it from a friend, I know Sean Astin and Wil Wheaton are in it...I wanna know what it's about. I saw clips from it and it looks really good. Anyone know where I can watch the trailer and what the story is????Anyone know a site where I can watch the whole movie???Anyone know a site where I can watch the whole movie???


Toy Soldiers movie????
what are some other movies he was in while he was a kid besides stand by me?


if your a wil wheaton fan.....?
Happy 36th Birthday, Wil Wheaton. You've not done much since, have you...?I always liked him, on Star Trek. It was Dr. Roman Pulanski who made me want to vomit blood.


Does it give you pause to know that the doctor's kid from Star Trek TNG is nearly 40?
For me it will always be Stand by Me. I cry at the part where Chris [River Phoenix] wishes he "could move somewhere where nobody knows me", when Gordie [Wil Wheaton] is insisting that his dad hates him, and Chris lets him cry on his shoulder, when Chris says "not if I see you first" and then they tell you that he died, and also when they play the Ben E. King song. I also cry when I watch the trailer.

What movie makes YOU cry the most [and why]???


What movie makes you cry the most&why??????
I'm 13 years old and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Wil Wheaton. Amazing actor! I looooooved him in "Stand By Me". What do you think of him?


What do you think of Wil Wheaton?
Mine are: Brendan Fraser, Wil Wheaton, Shia LaBeouf, Toby McGuire, Edward Norton, Seth Green, Daniel Radcliffe, James McAvoy and Tom Felton?

No comments: