Friday, July 31, 2009

The Stepfather

the stepfather

The Stepfather Movie-Thumbs Down « StepMom Magazine Blog
Sony Pictures, that you would choose to use a stepfather as your villain demonstrates a lack of creativity and innovation and also an insensitivity to an audience of kids who could very likely be your own children. ...

Upcoming: The Stepfather (2009) - Just Press Play
penn-badgley-the-stepfather.jpg. Michael Harding returns home from military school to find his mother happily in love and living with her new boyfriend, David. As the two men get to know each other, Michael becomes more and more ...

Watch "The Stepfather" movie on LetMeWatchThis.com Free Online ...
Download The Stepfather free movies online. Watch The Stepfather online, for free!

Stepfather of murdered boy charged | LA California News on Twitter
Criminal charges have been filed against the stepfather of a murdered 6-year-old boy. Originally posted here: Stepfather of murdered boy charged.

The Stepfather Trailer | TEN Gossip
I know I had heard of this movie but now that I've seen the trailer I can't wait for it to get to theaters. The Stepfather stars Penn Badgley and Amber.

The Stepfather Trailer
Penn Badgley of Gossip Girls fame (a dubious distinction in and of itself) is broadening his horizons into features. Michael (Badgley) comes home from military school right as his mother is about to marry some guy he's never met before.

A Little Self-Promotion Never Hurt, Right?
Bobby Jones - Talkin' 'Bout Jones Today's selection is from Bobby Jones, who I mentioned oh-so-briefly in a post from some time back featuring the Expo 45 "No Messin' Around" by Jones and Pauline Chivers (Shivers). As I noted then, ...

Pope Gives Final Word on Abortion and a Nine-Year-Old Girl ...
When an abortion was performed several months ago on a nine-year-old girl raped by her stepfather, the church stood against it. The recent July edition of the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano underlines the church belief this was ...

Scott Mendelson: Trailer Watch - Fame, The Stepfather, and 2012
Between The Fifth Element, Deep Impact, and now 2012, must the president be black every time the world is about to end?

Am I overreacting to this family issue?
My father has 2 children from his 1st marriage. His marriage to their mother did not end well and resulted in him giving up his parental rights to my brother and sister's stepfather, who raised them from the time they were 2 and 3.

I am from my father's 3rd marriage. My siblings are 15 and 16 years older than me. I am almost POSITIVE they know nothing about me.

I recently found my brother's Facebook profile. It turns out we have a LOT in common, and I would love to contact him. The problem is, I have NO idea what to say or where to start. I'm afraid of rejection, but I am also afraid that if I do not contact him, I will regret it for the rest of my life. Please help!


I've found my long lost older brother, now what do I say to him?
My brother (who is married) has "hooked up" with one of my friends (who is in process of getting a divorce)... I do not agree with this relationship & have made it known. The two of them- have been pretty discrete until this past weekend.
My friend & I both have teen daughters- 16 yo...
My brother had promised the 2 girls a nice weekend..by the water.. ( I had already tried to get out of going..but it didn't work) Well- I was assured that the "weekend"- would be all about the girls...(what a joke!)
My daughter & I arrived Friday 11:00 am..the "friend & her daughter around 3:30pm.. he spend a total of 3 hours with his niece... before they arrived... once the other 2 arrived- they took off- leaving her teen daughter with me... the next day, he took all of us out in the boat... anchored near a barrier island to let the girls swim.. once again- those 2 took off leaving me with the 2 teens... Sunday- was a bust- the 2 of them were all over each other - in front of the teens...(nice examples)
By then both of the girls were ticked...
I had had enough - and took my daughter to one of our favorite places.. spent the evening taking pics and enjoying nature.
Monday morn- we were up very early- packing the car.. then my brother is "MR I am concerned".... we said our good byes and my daughter & I left... Now my daughter had been very vocal- since she didn't get to spend as much time with her uncle as she wanted. Since he was to busy playing with is toy...
She made a post on her FB account- stating she "had an ok weekend but did have a good time with mom.".. My brother sees this and now has dubbed her an ungrateful spoiled brat! She has never been spoiled- she is the type of child that appreciates time more than things..she IS one of the rare few.. This has hurt her deeply- she has not had ANY true positive male role models in her life- Her real father left when she was 13 days old, her stepfather was abusive to us both... now the only person she believed she could trust- has now let her down...
How about some thoughts on how others might handle this situation..??


What are your thoughts on this situation?
I know his mom made him sick all the time so she could get attention. But his new song "Insaine" talks about him being sexually abuse, does anyone know if its true? Just a question, thanks(:


Was Eminem abused as a child by his stepfather?
I am a 17 year old female currently living in Colorado with my biological mother and her husband (my stepfather).

I have for a while now questioned his actions towards me, and have been unable to find the answers I am looking for on any Colorado Law websites. I have also been wondering if any of his behavior counts as abuse of any sort. So, here are my questions:

-Does my step father have any legal hold over me? I have lived with him and my mother for three years, but have never been adopted.
-Is it acceptable, at any time, for my parents to take money from my bank account? I made this working on my own.
-Is it acceptable for my parent to take possessions of mine that I either bought myself or was given by someone else?
-Does any of the following count as abuse?:
-Dragging (literally) the minor to his/her room.
- Lifting the minor and dropping/throwing him/her.
- Trying to hold the minor financially responsible for
physical injury that was an accident/ not the minor's fault.
- Verbal things, such as screaming, calling names, put
downs, blaming, threats to be kicked out.
-Taking a minor's possessions.

Any help or insight is appreciated.
Thank you.I should probably also note that after the incident with being thrown into my room, I did call the police.They did not check me for bruises/marks or anything, and did nothing in the end.And with the injury, he got it from slamming his own hand into a door with enough force that part of the door frame broke off. He was arguing with me at the time, and tried to hold me responsible for it.


What rights does a minor have while living with parents?
if you find this i need to know who the runner up for 1968 was. my stepfather was adopted and he is having health problems. he needs to know his family health history. if anyone can help me i would appreciate it. his place of birth was st mary's hospital muskegon michigan. the adoption was threw Catholic social services. he was 6 months old at adoption. he was born on november 10 1968. PLEASE HELP ME.


is Darlene Kurant Follett Miss Muskegon 1968 out there anywhere?
My girlfriend has had an extremely rough live people have always walked over her including me when i was younger, but she's had so many family problems abusive dad peeping tom for a brother very unsupportive immediately family. And now her step dad has begun verbaly "molesting" is really the only word i can think of. But she has never been one to tell people off or let them know how much something is truly bugging her. I want her to talk to him and tell him to stop because its at the point where even im not happy anymore unless I'm with her because that's the only time i know she's safe. This girl means the world to me and i've tried so hard to build her up and make her like herself more then she does but it's hard with the environment she lives in and refuses to leave because shes scared of her family hating her more then they do she's too forgiving and puts up with it all and i hate it, i want her out of there but she refuses so i need to convince her to talk to her step father basically my question is How can i give her the confidence to do it?

Also her stepfather is currently the one supporting the entire house so she refuses to tell her mom in case her mom flips out and they both get kicked out.I'm 18 she's 17 where both out of school. and thanks so far for the comments everyone.


How do I make her a stronger person? please answer its extremely important.?
I'm 17, my father died when I was 3, and my stepfather died when I was 15..I miss him so much, sometimes it gets unbearable and I feel guilty because sometimes when he came through the door I sighed...like I didn't want him to be there. I didn't always do that, though.
My brothers do drugs. Recently one of them came home screaming, yelling, broke his window and put glass to his wrist and said he wanted to start his life over, but the only way for 'this' to end is killing himself. He's in the hospital now. My other brother has done similar things. All my mom ever wanted was a home without 'ugliness', but that we always have 'ugly' people coming to the door, asking for my brothers and giving them drugs and I feel sorry for her.
I used to have a bad social anxiety problem, it's been much better since I've become friends with this one guy at school, but how can I just be myself without any worries?
How can I deal with all of this?


Anyone have advice....?
the kid olek shoots his stepfather and to hide from the police hides in a van which is actually a killer man and wifes van where they kill little kids??


whats that movie called where...?
Would you read this book if you read the back cover first? Does this seem to capture your attention and make you want to read the entire book?

Isis Wang was just an ordinary girl before she stepped foot on Egypt’s desert lands. On a trip with her Egyptian Mother to her home country, Isis thought it was just another trip to visit her mother’s long forgotten lands. Little did she know that it would propel her into a century old secret that would make her the most powerful being in the Universe.
When she found out that her mother is the Egyptian goddess Nephthys, and whose real father is the evil god Seth, she entered the world of mythology. Realizing that she is no ordinary child of the gods, Isis decided to change her name to Neferu Hathor, the beauty of the goddess Hathor. When told that she was the key to winning the war between her own evil father and the King of the Underworld, Osiris, she immediately ran. Caught in danger and a secret that will change her life forever, Neferu Hathor decided to disappear from Egypt, refusing to go back to America with her stepfather. Given a new companion, a talking Egyptian crane, they flew and traveled across the world in search of Neferu’s own identity.
Lost in power, magic, and the key to the Universe, this spell bounding book brings alive the Egyptian gods told in myths and bringing about the anticipated war between Osiris, the rightful heir to Egypt’s lands, and his evil corrupted brother, Seth. Will Neferu use her rare power to help Osiris win the war, or would she help her father, Seth, rule Egypt’s lands?I actually read this in a book store and debated whether I should buy it or not. I just wanted to hear your opinion to see if I should read the whole book.


Would you Read this if you saw this in a book store?
My parents are divorced, and my dad will not let me go to Mexico. My mom will can she be the one to give me permission who is my legal primary guardian? My stepfather is the one taking me can my mom let me go and sign without getting in trouble or do they ask?

No comments: